All questions about degree requirements and eligibility should be directed to your major department or division; questions about diplomas should be directed to the University Graduation Office, (323) 343–3840.
During GRAD FAIR '13, graduating students have an opportunity to record a greeting for a video that will be played before and after this year’s Commencement Ceremonies. The video, to be recorded during GRAD FAIR only, will feature graduates contributing their names, major and degree information.
For more information about the video recording at GRAD FAIR, call the HotLine number at (323) 343-5975.
Each candidate will be allowed five (5) tickets to the Commencement exercises. Children over eight will require an admission ticket. Additional tickets are only available from other students who might not be using all of their allotted tickets.
Tickets will be available at GRAD FAIR '13 on Thursday, April 25th, from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. at the University Bookstore.
GRAD FAIR '13 is your first opportunity to purchase your cap and gown.
Friday, June 14, 2013 - Graduate and Undergraduate Ceremony for the Charter College of Education, College of Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology and the College of Health and Human Services:
- Candidates assemble on Reeder Field north of the track to form the Academic Procession by 4:00 p.m.
- Academic Procession begins at 5:00 p.m.
- Exercises conclude at approximately 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 15, 2013 – Graduate and Undergraduate Ceremony for the College of Arts and Letters, College of Business and Economics, and the College of Natural and Social Sciences:
- Candidates assemble on Reeder Field north of the track to form the Academic Procession by 7:00 a.m.
- Academic Procession begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Exercises conclude at approximately 10:00 a.m.
or contact the 24 hour graduation hotline at (323) 343-GRAD (4783).